Unlike other centres, we provide our staff with intensive and comprehensive training with continuous support to become effective in ABA. No one else in our industry spends the amount of money, time and effort that we do in training our staff to become and remain the best in the industry.
We possess in-depth understanding of behavioural principles with expert supervision applying these behavioural methods. Collectively, we possess more experience and expertise in the treatment of autism than any other centre in Asia.
We acknowledge that cost and price should not be the driving factor behind effective treatment, but quality, passion and commitment.
Unfortunately, what actually happens with many other ABA therapy centres in our industry is:
• They look to cut prices and costs so as to increase profit margins.
• They do so by skimping on the training of their staff.
• They use staff with minimal training as therapists to provide therapy for children.
• Their implementation of ABA is incomplete and lack individualisation.
• Their programs bring about little or no progress at all.
However, the number of kids recovering from autism remains far too small and more work needs to be done.
In our mission to work towards a higher recovery rate for children with autism, we firmly believe and steadfastly uphold these core values in our work:
• We adhere to professional ethics and an international standard of clinical intervention.
• We are accountable to children, parents and other key stakeholders in our communication, performance and results.
• We respect and advocate rights of children with autism and their families as we believe in everyone’s innate and immutable dignity as human beings regardless of disability.
• We acknowledge that we cannot solve problems facing our children and families alone but can do so through team work and mutual partnerships with community partners in exploring options and facilitating decision-making on autism assessment and treatments.